RV Roof Kits
RV Roof Kits
- RV Flex Repair
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Is your RV Roof getting tired?
- Ready to restore your RV Roof?
- Need a lifelong solution?
RV Roofs have a limited life before they need to be replaced. Generally it's on average every 10 - 15 years. This typically costs approximately $3000 - $4000 each time unless you know the secret to restoring your roof once and for all at an average lifetime cost of about $349.95.
Are you asking yourself how is this possible?
It's possible with new technology that has been developed recently in the coatings world which allows 50+ year performance. You see, RV manufacturers who build RV's are not concerned about how long your roof lasts, they just want to make sales and have it last long enough so they don't get any warranty recalls. Plus, if they offer RV Service centers, they make a killing servicing your RV year after year.
Now why would you want to dish out $10,000 over the life of your RV when you can Do It Once for about $399.95 and have it Guaranteed for the life of your RV?
I didn't want to either and that's why I developed the only RV Roof Coating that is guaranteed for the life of your RV. Read MY STORY for full details.
The great part it's super simple do your roof once and never have to worry about it again. Here's how you do it:
- Clean roof - power washing is recommended. If you don't have one, use a scrub brush and bio-degradable cleaner. Remove all silicone and old flaky caulking that isn't silicone. Non-silicone caulking can be coated over if it's adhered well. Give a final wipe with Acetone before application, this promotes adhesion and acts as final cleaner.
- Once dry, complete your prepping with your choice of RV Flex Repair Products. RV Flex Repair Roof Tape is used to bridge larger areas, seams. RV Flex Repair Self Leveling Caulking Lap Sealant is used around vents, seams, skylights. You can also use the RV Flex Repair 100% Silicone RV Roof Coating around vents and skylights.
- Apply a heavy coat of 100% Silicone Roof Coating around areas you will not be able to roll. ie. Edges, around vents, skylights, AC....
- Apply a heavy coat of 100% Silicone RV Roof Coating to entire roof. I like use a small pail or pitcher to scoop out of the 5G pail and pour in the section I'm working on.
- If you apply the coating thick enough on your prepping and entire roof, you can complete the final coverage required in 1 coat. If you're not able to get the final thickness down on the first coat, apply the final material on your 2nd coat as soon as you can work on the 1st coat. Usually within 24 hours you can apply a 2nd coat.
That's how easy it is to restore your RV Roof and forget about doing roof maintenance ever again. Go ahead restore your roof for the last time now.
- Stir coating well before using
- Place lid on pail while not in use to prevent curing. The coating cures from moisture in the air
- Final Coverage - 60 sq ft per Gallon
- Under a 30 ft RV - Kit includes 5 Gallons of coating, 1 Roll of Roof Tape and 1 - 4 pack of Self Leveling Caulking
- Under a 35 ft RV - Kit includes 6 Gallons of coating, 1 Roll of Roof Tape and 1 - 4 pack of Self Leveling Caulking
- Under a 40 ft RV - Kit includes 7 Gallons of coating, 1 Roll of Roof Tape and 1 - 4 pack of Self Leveling Caulking
- Apply at 40F (5C) and rising
- Use on aged EPDM Rubber Roofs, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood
- For Fiberglass, rough/sand surface first
- Curing varies by temperature and humidity
- If skinning occurs in the pail, remove the surface and stir well before use
- Use a standard roller to roll lightly. Remember to apply heavy coats
- Shelf Life - 2 years
- 100% Lifetime Guarantee